Tuesday, March 6, 2007

character development

Here's near enough all of the drawings I've done so far. There's more telephone doodles and guys on scraps of paper here and there but I don't have them to hand. I've tried to order them chronologically (old – new) and I'm pretty sure I've got it right.

Enjoy!











too much like a frog...


I need to get a balance between the nasty look of this guy...








and the cutesy goofy type look of these guys...

(the concept behind the character changes from here on in, his name is Captain Zap Ting! an alien who has come to Earth for a holiday/by accident, he starts saving the environment, not for our sake, more for his own selfish reasons... more on this in later posts)





most of these guys are too mean...

I'm pleased with the drawings above and below, the only thing is the teeth.
they need to be more round and goofy, plus his snout could do with being smaller maybe..?



After a while I started noticing how much these characters resemble Crocostimpy (is not a very good image btw) ...



























No comments: